Wild Leopards ~ Copper Earrings
Take a walk on the wild side with these Wild Leopard Earrings! Also known as the Jaguar Stone, these have amazing colors and patterns. I shaped the backing copper circles by "dapping" them so they are concave, then added a rich brown patina that suits the stones perfectly.
- Ear wire material: Copper
- Length of earring from the ear wire: 3/4"
- Stone: Leopardskin Jasper (aka Jaguar Stone), 8mm. The stones will NOT be the exact stones in the pictures of the earrings, see NOTE below.
- Earrings will have soft rubber ear backs
- Hypoallergenic/Nickel Free: Yes
NOTE: These stones have a lot of wonderfully unique natural patterns! Therefore, the stones you get will NOT be the exact stones shown in the pictures of the earrings. Instead, see the picture I included that shows the variety of Leopardskin Jasper stones I have. I will pick out a pair that has grey with patterns of rusty markings, similar to the earrings pictured. If you prefer one of the other color patterns (, if you want stones with more rusty-reddish color), please let me know in a note with your order.